Thursday, June 20, 2019

2019 CFL Predictions Week 2

Saskatchewan at Ottawa
I didn't expect Ottawa to beat Calgary last week, so they're better than I thought. The Riders lost Collaros as their starting QB after the Lawrence hit in Hamilton which is problematic. The Riders defence is decent, but Ottawa is at home which gives them the edge.
REDBLACKS 20 Riders 18

BC at Edmonton
Another who knows game, without a lot of data. BC lost to the Winnipeg at home which isn't a good sign. Edmonton's offence to me isn't great. Normally I would take the Esks at home, but I'll go with Reilly as the X-factor.
Lions 28 Eskimos 26

Hamilton at Toronto
Toronto didn't play last week, so there's a not a lot on them. The Ticats were somewhat disappointing considering they injured Collaros basically right away. The offence was especially week. I'll take Hamilton though just because of their overall strength, including Canadians and defence.
Tiger-Cats 25 Argonauts 22

And that's all there is this week for games. Halifax needs to become a team pronto to balance out the schedule.

No comments: