Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moncton Game and Milanovich Stays

Since the schedule comes out tomorrow, I thought I would try predicting Toronto's opponent in the Moncton game. It definitely won't be Saskatchewan due to their drawing power, and similarly won't be Hamilton or Montreal, even though Moncton might prefer the Alouettes. That leaves the Peg, Edmonton, Calgary or BC. I'm not sure if the league is willing to have an interdivisional rival as the opponent, other wise it could well be Winnipeg since they drew poorly at Dead Ted's Dome last year. I will guess BC, mainly because the timezone difference will be humorous.

Also on the CFL main page it now says Montreal offensive coordinator Scott Milanovich will stay with Montreal. So now I have no idea who Toronto is going to hire. Weird, but Toronto is a pretty messed up team right now.

No comments: