Monday, December 14, 2009

Argos Fire Bart Andrus

It has been a while since my last post, but I was in Kenya and Tanzania for three weeks, plus the Cats lost to BC so that added up to no blogging.

Anyways, I was surprised to hear the Argos fired Andrus. I figured that they would keep him, mainly because they likely still have to pay his salary next year. Plus, while admittedly terrible this year as a CFL coach, I thought that he probably learned enough this year through 18 games to be much more effective next year. Sometimes I can be absurdly optimistic though, even about the Argos apparently. I suppose an argument for his firing was the fact he did not really figure out who should be the starter at quarterback next year.

So long Bart! Your Count Floyd hairstyle will be missed.

Who will be the Argos coach next year? Wally? Some co-ordinator from Montreal? Another retread from that European league Andrus came from?

No comments: