Friday, October 30, 2015

2015 CFL Predictions 19

Crunch time.

BC at Toronto
Ricky Ray starts at home instead of Trevor Harris, which may or may not be a good idea. The Argos looked poor last week against Montreal but at least they are in their real home this week, Dead Ted's Dome. BC looked good against Hamilton last week. They are fighting for a playoff spot so I think they are more motivated.
Lions 30 Argonauts 23

Saskatchewan at Calgary
I can't really see the Riders winning this one. Best team versus worst team.
Stampeders 37 Roughriders 20

Ottawa at Hamilton
This one is interesting. If the Cats can win, they pretty much lock down a home playoff spot. I think the home crowd at the Timbit should be enough.
Tiger-Cats 28 REDBLACKS 22

Montreal at Edmonton
This game is interesting. The Alouettes really need to win if they have any hope of making the playoffs. Against my better judgement, I'll pick desperation.
Alouettes 26 Eskimos 24

No comments: