Thursday, July 31, 2014

2014 CFL Prediction Week 6

Winnipeg at Hamilton
Drew Willy versus Dan LeFevour. Who you believe in more is what this game comes down to. The Cats do have have home field advantage here which is definitely important in the CFL as I've posted about many times before. I'll be a bit of a homer here, but I think the Cats have the advantage this game. The Ticats D has looked good the past three games, and I think Drew Willy and the Bomber offense will come out rather flaccid against it. Look for a good game running and blocking by CJ Gable.
Ticats 35, Bombers 29

Toronto at Montreal
This matchup reminds me of the ass to ass scene in the movie Requiem for a Dream. I'm a little surprised that the Alouettes are favoured. The Argos aren't good right now, especially with their receiving corps banged up severely, but Ricky Ray is so much better than Troy Smith that I can't see the Montreal defence playing well enough to win.
Argos 23 Alouettes 19

BC at Calgary
Stamps, unbeaten and at home. Yeah I'm taking Calgary.
Stamps 41 Lions 21

Saskatchewan at Ottawa
I actually thought Ottawa played pretty well in Hamilton last week. Considering the game LeFevour had, the fact the Redblacks were in it until close to the end is impressive. The Riders seem improved so I'll take them, although I don't think the Redblacks are just going to roll over.
Riders 28 Redblacks 26

No comments: