Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kevin Glenn and JoJo!

So the Cats have extended a contract to Kevin Glenn. I'm not completely sold on Glenn coming aboard, as I have stated in the past. I'm not convinced that he would be that much better as a backup QB than Richie Williams, but then again it appears the Ticat brain trust, such as it is, has soured on Williams. In Glenn's favour, he's only 29, which is not particularly crotchety for a QB in the CFL. Plus when he has to step in, and you know he will, he won't have that deer in the headlights aspect that rookies have. Who knows, maybe we will end up with a QB controversy. Although if the Bombers tossed Glenn aside for Stefan LeFors, it does make one wonder.

One unrelated note. Will Tigercatatonia and Charlie Taaffe favourite, JoJo Walker return to the Cats this year? I've haven't been bothered to investigate, but I'm hoping so.

No comments: