Monday, May 10, 2010

Parking Garage in West Harbour

As detailed in this Spec article, there will be a 400 car parking garage as part of the further development of the West Harbour, close to the projected Pan Am stadium. I'm not exactly sure where in the West Harbour the parking garage will go, but it is another potential 400 spots for the West Harbour. When I'm back in the Hammer, I'm going to go down and count the parking spots that are already in the Bayfront Park parking lot to try and get a sense of the overall parking situation at the site. I'm guessing it will be better than Ivor Wynne is presently.

2 comments:

M@ said...

It's hard to do an apples-to-apples comparison of the parking situation if you don't count the number of lawns across the street where people can park...

Jorge said...

It is true. I thought about looking at the lawns around new stadium site too. From what I know of the area, some of them are built right up to the street, so it could be worse than Ivor Wynne, but my knowledge of the area is pretty hazy.