Friday, September 5, 2014

2014 CFL Predictions Week

BC at Ottawa
Uh Lions? Ottawa has disappointed me. I knew they would be bad, but not this bad.  They're at home, but it won't matter.
Lions 30 REDBLACKS 12

Calgary at Edmonton
Last I heard Edmonton's Reilly won't be good at quarterback. Nicholls the backup isn't bad, but not Reilly good. Plus Cornish is back for Calgary and looking good.
Stampeders 39 Eskimos 31

Hamilton at Montreal
Crompton looked decent for Montreal last week, but Collaros looked way better for Hamilton in his return. Hamilton's defence also looked dominant against Ricky Ray and Crompton is no Ricky Ray.
Ticats 28 Alouettes 26

Saskatchewan at Winnipeg
I'm going to go with the Bombers at home. It was a close game between these two last week in Regina and I think the Bombers will be fired up.
Bombers 28 Riders 27

No comments: