Monday, July 6, 2009

Ticats Sign Linebacker, Timmy Chang Charged

The Cats have signed linebacker Jamall Johnson, who played for BC last year. Last year he had 33 tackles, with six sacks, which is interesting. He played his university ball at Northwestern State, which apparently is in Louisiana, although you wouldn't know it from the name. I'm wondering if the experiment with Dennis Haley starting at linebacker is over after a single game. So much for training camp and preseason evaluation.

Jesse Lumsden apparently intends to be back this season. I assume that's the football season, not the bobsledding one.

In other news, former potential Ticat savior Timmy Chang was arrested in Hawaii on a fairly lame charge. The meth addiction can't be very far in the future. I suppose I dodged a bullet not buying a Chang jersey.

1 comment:

M@ said...

I suppose I dodged a bullet not buying a Chang jersey.

Close one.