Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Season Ticket Pickup

OK, so I went to the season ticket pickup party on Sunday at Ivor Wynne. Not that exciting, although if you had children they probably would have liked it. I did get to go on the field and enter through the giant helmet which was cool. Didn't see any players, although I arrived more towards the end. Saw some the cheerleaders and looked at some game worn jerseys of players no longer with the team (all right a Ryan Glasper jersey!). Angelo Mosca did sit at the table next to me at Rankin's afterwards (which apparently closes in the summer for Sundays now, which didn't make a lot of sense considering how busy it was). Mosca's daughter was a babysitter of mine a long time ago when I lived on the alledgedly mean streets of East 38th on the East Mountain.

Afterwards in Rankin's I discovered the envelope had a bunch of coupons and stuff as usual, but no season tickets. However the Cats called the next day, saying "hey, missing your tickets," so all's well that ends well. Photos to follow.

No comments: