Thursday, August 8, 2013

2013 CFL Predictions Week 7

Toronto at Montreal
I'm not sure who's starting for Toronto, although considering the job the backup Collaros did, I'm not sure it matters. Montreal is at home and maybe they have some momentum from ditching their coach and installing GM Jim Popp as the new coach, but I'm going to pick Toronto. They just seem like a better team.
Argos 29 Alouettes 19

Saskatchewan at Calgary
This one is interesting and I'm assuming the Bo Levi Mitchell starts, although I'm not sure of that either. I'm not sure if Durrant starts for Saskatchewan, but I'm guessing he will after a week off. Calgary is at home, but I'm sure there will be a lot of Rider fans in attendance, so that won't be as big a factor as usual. I'm going to go out on a limb though and say that the Riders lose their first game of the season. It has to happen sometime. The Riders aren't that great, more of a factor how poor some of the teams seem this year (especially offenses).

Stampeders 28 Riders 26

No comments: