Friday, July 2, 2010

CFL Predictions, Week 1, Part B

Hamilton at Winnipeg,
Winnipeg's Buck Pierce starts out the season uninjured, but no one really knows how long that will last. Hamilton is infinitely deeper at quarterback and has a continuity at coaching and overall that the Bombers just don't have. Admittedly, the Cats are on the road where they were last year. The spread I saw last was three in favour of Hamilton; I'll give the Ticats a slight edge.
Hamilton 29, Winnipeg 22

BC at Edmonton,
Edmonton is favoured by four at home. I'm not sure really where to go on this one. Printers played well in the playoff victory against Hamilton last year then sucked against the Alouettes the following week. I'm not sure Ray is as great as he once was, but Printers can be hot and cold. So consistency versus ups and downs. In week one, I'll take consistency in a close one.
Edmonton 25, BC 23

No comments: